Monday 22 February 2010

Ladder up to the Stars (or something)

I am soooooo close to completing my Jacob's Ladder quilt top now.  I have sewn together all the centre pieces (using the very technical plan shown below ;-)) and now just have to put on the borders, which are laid out ready:



[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Nearly there!"][/caption]

Then *all* I will have to do is quilt and bind it (cue maniacal laughter).

In the meantime, I am trying different things with a view to what to sew next...but being very indecisive about it!!  I want to make this and this and this and this and this.  That sort of thing.

But here's a block I have made and I rather like it:



It's an "Army Star" block - the pattern is from Quilters Cache and can be found here.

I am thinking I will make four of these, but a bit of a border around them and use them for sofa protectors.  Waddya reckon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please don't be shy :-)