I thought now would be a good time to set out my sewing goals for 2010. Once they're here in writing, I can't go back!
My main sewing objective for 2010 is learning to make quilts. More specifically, I will aim to:
1. Complete the sewalong "Stay at Home Quilt" from Popular Patchwork magazine.
2. Complete Jacob's Ladder Scrap Quilt from the wonderful Katharine Guerrier book Scrap Quilt Sensation
3. Make a start on a Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt - English paper pieced, by hand, so not expecting to finish for...oooooh...5 to 7 years or so!!
I would also like to attempt to:
4. Make something I can wear (not high fashion, but maybe a wrap, or some pyjama bottoms)
5. Sew something involving inserting a zip as I have never done this before.
And I can't forget Morsbagging:
6. Reach target of 100 Morsbags by the end of 2010
I will keep you posted on my progress :-)